Thursday

Dennis Kucinich: You Choose '08 Spotlight - YouTube Video

YouTube Description:
"Dennis Kucinich for President 2008http://www.kucinich.usHello You Tube, so much of a campaign is about people saying what's wrong with America. Our Presidential Campaign is about reconnecting with what's right about America. With our basic truths. With our own vision. As President, I'm going to call forth that vision of a country that we know can be the best. Of a country that responds to our own dreams and I'm going to ask you to help and here's how you can do it. I'm going to ask you to share with us your own personal story about when was the time in your life that you felt the most courage, the most security, the most peaceful, the most loved. I think those individual narratives, which You Tube is perfect for, we share with each other, and can help us reconnect with the America that we know exists. I want to call that America forward. And I'm looking forward to you being part of that process. There are millions of young people in particular, who are waiting not just for a President they can believe in again, but for a Country they can believe in again. And I tell you it's already there, we just need to unlock it. And I want you to share your story with us. Thank you very much.Dennis Kucinichhttp://www.kucinich.us"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0qQza8LGMg

Alex

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories