Wednesday

Bill Clinton: "I Kind Of Like To See Barack And Hillary Fight"

Bill Clinton: "I Kind Of Like To See Barack And Hillary Fight"
Excerpt:
"Former President Clinton said Tuesday he enjoyed the bickering.

"I know you think it's crazy, but I kind of like to see Barack and Hillary fight," Bill Clinton told a mostly white crowd of about 300 at a black church in Greenville, S.C. "They're flesh and blood people and they have their differences _ let them have it."

Asked whether he thought his legacy among blacks would be harmed by challenging Obama, Clinton said he wasn't standing in Obama's way but rather advocating for his wife.

"I think it would be just as much a change, some people think more, to have the first woman president than to have the first African-American president," Bill Clinton said."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories