Wednesday

Fox News: We Report -- Even if We Know It's False - Paul Begala

Excerpt:
"I've been dealing with the media and politics for 25 years, but I've never had a more surrealistic day than January 8. Several times that day Fox News reported that I was joining Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign....

The only problem was, it wasn't true.

Fox News never even tried to contact me to verify their story, and when I contacted Fox, I felt like a character in a Kafka novel...

(Link to URL at end of post)
Alex: You have to read the emails that are contained in this story. It is scary.

How do you hold bad media activities accountable? The media is supposed to be the watchdog, but what about when the media need policing?????

Link to story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-begala/fox-news-we-report-e_b_80698.html

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories