Friday

Last Night - Hillary Clinton Email

Excerpt:
""We've got more work to do." That was my first reaction as I saw last night's election results come in. And today in New Hampshire, I'm pounding the pavement, looking for every last vote in next Tuesday's primary....

Iowa sounded the opening bell of this campaign. New Hampshire is only four days away -- and the pace only quickens from there.

The stakes couldn't be any higher. Events couldn't be moving any faster. With everything on the line, let's show them what we're made of.

Please contribute now.

You and I know just what to do at times like this. Work harder than everyone else and rely on each other every step of the way. If we do that, I know we'll win."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories