Thursday

Ron Paul, Racial Issues, and the Racists Who Wish to Kill the Paul ... - Third Party Watch

Ron Paul, Racial Issues, and the Racists Who Wish to Kill the Paul ... - Third Party Watch
Excerpt:
"I’ll start with the primary point where I disagree with Suarez’s posting: White wasn’t the only person who had advance notice. For example, I knew and I notified the campaign in advance on multiple occasions. Several others did, too. It was an open secret in certain echelons of the libertarian movement that the primary TNR article was going to be published, as too many players had either been interviewed or refused to respond to interviews. I had spoken with friends in the media, campaign staffers, current and/or former congressional staffers, LRC bloggers, and folks in the Reason crowd before much of this stuff was published. In several of these conversations, White’s name came up. This can probably be verified by my state Ron Paul chair, who was at my house one night when I took several calls, in his presence, pertaining to this general issue. I remember commenting on one call about the irony of names like Don Black and Bill White on an issue with racial implications."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories