Tuesday

Blogging While Female: 5 Conservative Women Bloggers Talk About Gender Issues And The Blogosphere

Blogging While Female: 5 Conservative Women Bloggers Talk About Gender Issues And The Blogosphere
Excerpt:
"Pamela on feminism.

I don't need equal rights....I'm already equal. I don't need somebody telling me something that's already a fact. All these women like Gloria Steinem, "Oh, we made it happen for you!" You didn't make it happen for me. That whole movement...is rooted in Marxist-Leninist propaganda....I'm not a feminist, I'm an anti-feminist. I think it has hurt women enormously.

You've gotten a lot of flack for a bikini vlog that you did. Do you want to talk about that?

Sure. It's interesting to me that would become such a point of conversation, derision, what have you, when it was really so innocent. You might say, "Oh, come on," but it really was. I was supposed to go to Israel and the war broke out and they cancelled all my interviews. There I am, standing with a ticket to Israel, and I was like, "Am I not going to go now?" So, I went to Israel and it was an unbelievable trip. …Then my mother had a major stroke and I flew right back, grabbed my kids, went to Florida, and we were spending the whole of our time by her bed, because she had not come out of a coma. The kids would say, "Come on, Mom, let's get out of here," and we'd run right to the beach.

I said to one of my girls, "I've gotta do a vlog. I've gotta do a rundown of what happened in Israel." So, she said, "Let's do it," and she turned on the camera and I was in the ocean and I started talking and that's the infamous bikini vlog that you are talking about. I guess because no one had done it, it really caught fire."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories