Wednesday

Full Text of Spitzer Resignation - The New York Times

See also:
Paterson's Statement on Spitzer's Resignation
and
Bruno: 'A Crisis Unlike Any Other Ever Faced'

Full Text of Spitzer Resignation - The New York Times
Excerpt:
"Following is the full text of Eliot Spitzer’s resignation speech, as transcribed by The Times:

In the past few days I have begun to atone for my private failings with my wife, Silda, my children, and my entire family. The remorse I feel will always be with me. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for the love and compassion they have shown me. From those to whom much is given, much is expected. I have been given much: the love of my family, the faith and trust of the people of New York, and the chance to lead this state. I am deeply sorry that I did not live up to what was expected of me. To every New Yorker, and to all those who believed in what I tried to stand for, I sincerely apologize...."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories