Monday

Capitol Hill Broadcasting Network

Hey everybody, I’m James Kotecki, a political commentator on the Capitol Hill Broadcasting Network. I want to thank Alex Hammer for allowing me to tell you about the site and how it’s contributing to Politics 2.0.

CHBN.com is a video-sharing site specifically for political videos. It’s a place where politicians, candidates, lobbyists, interest groups, voters, and political geeks like me post videos for a politically-savvy audience, and to make sure their videos don’t get lost among Spanish soccer matches and lip-synching under-age girls.

I believe that CHBN will become an important part of the political dialog in this country, so if you have a political video, sign up and upload it.

Check out my videos on the site here. I’d recommend this one in particular.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

merjoem32 said...

The internet is really changing the face of politics. We can now share political videos and discuss our sentiments and opinions over different issues. Video sharing sites are really valuable now that we are approaching the presidential election.

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories