Wednesday

Joe Anthony's (Published on MySpace) Email to TechPresident Regarding Obama MySpace Profile (see also Politics 2.o posts today on TechPresident and National Journal Hotline blog coverage).

Excerpt:
"Finally, Chris from the campaign emailed me, indicating that Myspace needed my consent to give them access to the profile. I replied that Mypace did not have my consent to grant access to the profile to anyone.

An hour or so later, I was blocked from the profile and the content was altered to redirect traffic to the new, "Official" profile. Myspace has in fact granted access to the profile without my permission."

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=159248288&blogID=259712152&Mytoken=8738375F-A57E-4AB4-900496ABAA3F3FF11236719

Alex

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories