Wednesday

Obama's MySpace Mayhem - National Journal The Hotline Blog

Excerpt:
"Joe Anothony, whose profile says he’s a 29-year-old from the L.A. area, writes his side of the story on his personal MySpace blog:

The campaign, with the help of Myspace, have seized control of the profile without my consent, and are using it to refer traffic to a new profile they created. I have been blocked from having access to the profile. The campaign will probably have a different perspective on the events leading up to this, but until my personal profile is deleted, I'm going to take a stand on this."

Alex: See also (if interested) post on TechPresident coverage of this issue on Politics 2.0 today, with my commentary. I wrote that commentary before seeing this article. Now I have even more sympathy for Joe (again, details of this situation are just breaking), and a lot more questions too! Please expain yourself MySpace and Obama camp. Thank you.

http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.com/archives/2007/05/obamas_myspace_1.html

Alex

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories