Friday

Joe Anthony Won't Sue: TechPresident

See Also:
Will TechPresident Abandon Joe Anthony?
http://hammer2006.blogspot.com/2007/05/will-techpresident-abandon-joe-anthony.html

Joe Anthony: My comments on the campaign's official blog on my.barackobama.com (by Joe Rospars) - Joe Anthony MySpace Post
http://hammer2006.blogspot.com/2007/05/joe-anthony-my-comments-on-campaigns.html

Joe Anthony Won't Sue
Excerpts:
"The dust is starting to settle on Obama's MySpace Mess. For those people who imagined that Joe Anthony might turn to the courts and sue the Obama campaign for taking control of a community space that he spent two-and-a-half years and thousands of hours nurturing, that move is fortunately for all concerned not in the cards."

and

"He says he's also emailed the Obama campaign asking them to correct "some inaccuracies" in new media director Joe Rospars' blog post about the controversy, and "we both agree that we want a positive outcome.""

and

"Meanwhile, the controversy over who did what to whom continues to swirl as we all pick over the details of this story."

TechPresident added an Update:
"I got an email a short while ago from Joe Anthony responding to some questions I put to him regarding whether the Obama campaign was going to make any corrections to their blog post. Here's what he wrote:
At this point, we've really made zero progress. I emailed to Rospars a list of a few inaccuracies in his blog. There were paragraphs that left out key information, which as a result portrays me in a very negative light. This is why some people are sending me hate mail, accusing me of trying to extort the campaign."

and

"So I sent this email, we spoke on the phone and made no progress. We went over each item, one by one, and I believe Joe Rospars is a straight-shooter as you mentioned, but it sounded like he just avoided a straight answer and wouldn't necessarily disagree but wouldn't change anything either."

http://www.techpresident.com/node/310

Alex

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories