Friday

My Comment on BarackObama.com - Alex Hammer

See Also:
Joe Anthony Challenges Joe Rospars - TechPresident
http://hammer2006.blogspot.com/2007/05/joe-anthony-challenges-joe-rospars.html

My Comment on BarackObama.com - Alex Hammer
"Senator Obama: How to Rectify the MySpace Situation

By Alex Hammmer 1 minute ago

First of all, you are extremely likable. But so is Joe Anthony. And he's a little guy that many feel is getting squashed.

The approximately 40K, if you had paid it to him with an apology, would have gone further towards your election victory than even getting the control to gain 1,000,000 MySpace friends, if you accomplish that.

In my opinion.

I read your two autobiographies, and was very impressed. I believe that you have a lot to offer. But I am disturbed about the MySpace situation and how it was and has been handled.

I've covered it extensively at Politics 2.0.

Joe Anthony Backs Down: Obama 1: New Media 0
Link

Joe Anthony Won't Sue: TechPresident
Link

Thanks for the forum that your website allows, and good luck to you in the campaign.

Alex Hammer
Politics 2.0"

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post_group/ObamaHQ/CvSl#comment-CtLR

Alex

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories