Thursday

By Benazir Bhutto - Why I'm Returning To Pakistan - The Huffington Post (Sept. 1)

By Benazir Bhutto - Why I'm Returning To Pakistan - The Huffington Post (Sept. 1)

See also:
World leaders condemn Bhutto assassination

Excerpt:
"I was looking forward to a quiet family holiday in New York this summer with my three children, our dog Maxmillian and my husband, who is being treated for a heart condition that developed while he was a political prisoner in Pakistan from 1996 to 2004. I thought we would go to the theatre and spend time walking in Central Park, as well meeting up with friends for nice, long chatty dinners. But in this surprisingly momentous summer of 2007, our quiet family vacation disappeared as we found ourselves caught up in the media attention on my country Pakistan, and its fast changing political situation."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/benazir-bhutto/why-im-returning-to-paki_b_62792.html

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

YouTube :: Videos by BarackObamadotcom

FOXNews.com

michellemalkin.com

techPresident

TIME: Top Stories